Permission Slip Required for Entry into Dance
Students are only permitted into the dance for their grade level.
The following Red Smith "Let's Glow Dance" Expectations will apply:
- Only Red Smith students (Middle School ID required) are permitted to attend this event.
- Doors open at 5 minutes before start of dance. No admittance prior to that time.
- Pick up time is 4:30 for K-2, 6:30 for 3-5, 8:30 for 6-8 grade students. Students must be picked up by an adult immediately following the dance. Students will wait inside Door 11/North Lot for parent/guardian to pick them up. Students are not permitted to leave the building once they arrive. A signed parent/guardian note is required if the student will be picked up early.
- Students are prohibited from bringing any item(s) considered potentially hazardous or harmful.
- Students are expected to follow Red Smith School dress code guidelines. Students in violation will be asked to become compliant or a parent/guardian will be called for pick-up.
- Cell Phones are permitted in designated areas and/or with permission of a chaperone. Precaution must be taken for those not wanting to be in photos/videos.
- Students are expected to follow all school/dance guidelines and comply with the direction of chaperones. Students agree to act with Respect, Responsibility & Safety at all times.
- If expectations are not met, parent/guardian will be called and asked to pick up their student.